Monday, November 07, 2005

I am leaving in 50 DAYS, but the question is....

Can I work a blog?
Well if you are reading this I can! WHOA

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must mean I leave in 49 days!

12:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mon, im so proud. At least now i know one of us is technically sound.

See you in Vietnam, or on the plane beforehand, or at our farewell.

Chris

12:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I seeeeeee you!

I like the title very much

5:20 pm  
Blogger Mon said...

Yeah man i can't believe that I actually have a blog! Whoa! Now all of you, my friends, will know my most personal thoughts... of YOU!!!

9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I think I know you. Did you do TM at Bathurst Uni and you're always really wasted in the cross or at purple sneakers?

I think you're really hot and would like to stay in your knobby palace or maybe even clareville some time.

Love you,
Dane

3:52 pm  
Blogger Mon said...

Oh Dane,
I totally know you! You did journo! Oh you crazy cat. Next time you see me out, come up and say hi!
WHOA!

12:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mon, cool site
chris just showed us cos we needed to waste time during a lenghty ipod update.. i thought it was worth at second visit though =)

i didnt think i knew anyone with a blog.. but i do! you're such a geek! haha

but nah you needta talk chris into gettin one

anyways catchya at the farewell or before

nic

12:03 am  
Blogger Mon said...

the question is am I a geek or am I working in a job that frankly bores me to death!
Yeah it is really easy so chris do it do it whiskey and soda do it!

2:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mon you trash bag!!!!!

The time has finally come for you to leave us...

Hope you have a great time overseas.

Keep in contact and "Have a good weekend" ::

Amy

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home