Boat trip from Nong Kaiw to Mean Noi
So we headed from Luang Prabang to Nong Kaiw then up to a secluded one road town called Mean Noi! It has no motorbikes as there are no roads to it just the little old river and boats! Though I have to say what lacked in motorbike horns and beeps the roosters made up with their crowing! I wanted to kill them :) (really)

Nothing like a bit of a snooze!

At first I was wondering what these undies were doing so nicely decorating the boat until we went through some rapids and I realised the boat leaks and this is their sponge!
Chris and Sarah on our boat checking out the guides like good little bunnies!

The view of the river from the village. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh pretty!

Nothing like a bit of a snooze!

At first I was wondering what these undies were doing so nicely decorating the boat until we went through some rapids and I realised the boat leaks and this is their sponge!
Chris and Sarah on our boat checking out the guides like good little bunnies!
The view of the river from the village. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh pretty!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home