Sunday, March 05, 2006

Vang Vieng

Timmy and chris on our casual 30 god damn km bike ride!!! Alot of the ride was on rocky dirt road and these are not exactly mountain bikes! They had one speed and by the end of it I want to kick the s#*t out of my bike! Tristan and sarah turned back after 5 mins of riding these god forsaken bikes and also due to the fact that Tristan spew twice after 5 mins!!!
A guy floating down in a tube at sunset..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I love doing this I was going off these massive swing jumps!!! (though I think that the river water is what made me sick now) I will steal some of chris's photos of that later

Isn't she beautiful???

GO to Vang Vieng it rocks lots of fun... it seems so long ago now like a distant memory.... PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home