23! Can you believe it!?!
- Spent it in Cuenca, Spain in its small old town, beautiful place inbetween Madrid and Valcencia
- woke up a 23 y.o to Chris and Malin bringing me breakfast in bed
- Walked around town, checked out the sights
- Went to the Science Museum and planterary!?! RANDOM!
- Had lunch at a lovely cafe - too bad about the food
- Went to the best abstruct art gallery I have been to.
- Drank in our room with its lovely views
- Went for fantastic tapas
- Went to crazy bar till all hours of the morning, where the bar tender loved us and kept us fully stocked with lollies all night!
IF you can read that date it is the 11th Oct! The good old time machine at the science muesum that we went to. Which does not transport but is rather a clock!
Lunch in a cafe with a beautiful view and the most disgusting pate that I have ever had thus I didn´t eat it, just covered it with a napkin and took a picture of chris vomiting on it!
The guys at dinner, which were awesome tapas and great wine! Fantastic! We stayed till they kicked us out!
Saz and Me, my bday heart I received from the guys!
The gang!
Mmmh drunk.
Me, Angus and Malin striking a pose in the upstairs section in the bar before we starting dancing and the bar tender started throwing lollies at us!?!
Sarah doing the ultimate dance move - the back bend!
Not exactly sure what is going on in this photo but I love it!
Sarah and I spent the whole night drinking Frangelico (cost something like 2 euros a glass - I think) not the best idea in regards to dirty dirty hang overs!
The town´s statue of some famous person in a cute little garden which really at 4am should be locked to stop drunkens like Angus from pashing it!
So overall a great day and night! With awesome friends. Thanks Chris, Malin, Saz and Angus! You made me feel very special. And now I enter into my 24th year! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
PS I apologise to all you ppl that called and message that didnt hear any reply! I had 30 euros worth of credit on my mobile and alas it run out by midday on my bday!
PSS will post rest of spain later skater!


8 Comments:
I'm so so incredibly jealous. That post, and seeing my trashbags all together has made me all teary.
Happy, Happy Birthday Mon.
Here's to a speedy reunion.
Love me xox
Happy Birthday, Mon.
So pleased to see via your and Sarah's blogs that Chris is still alive.
I LOVED your Paris entry..made me wish I was there.
Cheers, Jo
har har har
good times good times. Just glad we could be there moni to celebrate it with you! and CELEBRATE IT WE DID!!!!!
see you soon fat head
Mum will call you soon.
i dont have anything to blog mole, so stop bugging me!
and, happy birthday.
Thank you thank you!
IT DID ROCK!
Yay and if I had a magic wand I would have had you all there!
Jo - Glad I can provide evidence that your son is alive! And very happy!
Chris + Kylie - blog! I now have a very boring job!
LOVE TO YOU ALL!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
only 7 mins left
Well my love that was one to remember well at least until the frangelico did a hit and run on your memory.I am glad you survived to celebrate the rest of your 23rd year.Your grey by grey day by day mother
Happy Birthday Monnie!!!
It looks like you had great fun! :)
I wish I was there to get drunk with you guys....
Maybe next year!!! xxxx
Hey Mon- so excited to see that you wore the earrings I bought you on the day. I wish I was there to see them on you in person xo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home