Not ya Mum, my Mum
So I have just spent a lovely week in london with my mum and sis and bro! So what did we do...
Went to see cat empire! F~*king rockin. Yeah party down. Somewhere near the front you should make out kimmy and chris!

Got in Ben and Selina's new car and drove down numerous ridiculously small lanes. They call it 'sightseeing' I call it stressful. I had a strong desire to kill the good old 'Sat Nav' otherwise known as small computer that considered these lanes to be roads. Try reversing down them when you meet an on coming car, I didn't but Selina did.

Ate at great pubs with awesome food. Yum!
Drank Mum's favourite scrumpys or rattler or just cider in general. Resulted in walking home in the moonlight while mum made me recite the highway man because it refers to the moon.

Mum work here when she was 21 for 3 months! The good old English coast! Ahhhh memories... I doubt she ever thought that she would be back there 3 decades later with 2 of her daughters and a son in law! Ahhhh that is scarey, will I come back to Dublin in 3 decades with kids ahhhh no no I am too young. Committment phobic!
A church on a hill at Hope Cove.
Mum and me! Aint we cute. At the Hope and Anchor pub. Good fish and chips! Clem thanks for the top it is hot as seen below.
Ohhhh lovers.
Sunset and Selina's bra! Put it away Selina! It is a family holiday god damn it.
This photo was taken just moments before we went in and took over the juke box in the family room where we played our favourites loudly and danced and sung.

After this Mum and I spent time in good old Torquay but it was chavy, so I didn't take any photos there. Had a fantastic time with my mum! A home away from home. Just have to wait to january to see her again.
Love ya Mum thanks for coming to see me even if I did swear too much and told you I was going to amtersdamn to smoke pot! MWAH!
Went to see cat empire! F~*king rockin. Yeah party down. Somewhere near the front you should make out kimmy and chris!

Got in Ben and Selina's new car and drove down numerous ridiculously small lanes. They call it 'sightseeing' I call it stressful. I had a strong desire to kill the good old 'Sat Nav' otherwise known as small computer that considered these lanes to be roads. Try reversing down them when you meet an on coming car, I didn't but Selina did.
Ate at great pubs with awesome food. Yum!

Drank Mum's favourite scrumpys or rattler or just cider in general. Resulted in walking home in the moonlight while mum made me recite the highway man because it refers to the moon.

Mum work here when she was 21 for 3 months! The good old English coast! Ahhhh memories... I doubt she ever thought that she would be back there 3 decades later with 2 of her daughters and a son in law! Ahhhh that is scarey, will I come back to Dublin in 3 decades with kids ahhhh no no I am too young. Committment phobic!
A church on a hill at Hope Cove.
Mum and me! Aint we cute. At the Hope and Anchor pub. Good fish and chips! Clem thanks for the top it is hot as seen below.
Ohhhh lovers.
Sunset and Selina's bra! Put it away Selina! It is a family holiday god damn it.This photo was taken just moments before we went in and took over the juke box in the family room where we played our favourites loudly and danced and sung.

After this Mum and I spent time in good old Torquay but it was chavy, so I didn't take any photos there. Had a fantastic time with my mum! A home away from home. Just have to wait to january to see her again.
Love ya Mum thanks for coming to see me even if I did swear too much and told you I was going to amtersdamn to smoke pot! MWAH!


7 Comments:
Whoa Mon It is going to take me so long to get over that wild time with you.Wouldnt have missed it for all the vegemite in Oz xxx
Thanks for posting the bra photo Mon!! Please remove....
Was so good to see you my lovely - see you in puke city soon.
S
xo
Oh the return to puke city is not as shiney as it first was, have started new boring job I am currently depressed and want to go home from my job to my family and a home cook meal by Mum!
boho! Instead it will be home to the cider and mates. Ahhh that is not that bad!
Love to you all
PS selina I cant help it if you put it out there!
hi mon, thanks for taking me back to a verrrrry special place! i can't think of better people to relive the experience, guess????
You need to post a new blog kid, I can't stand another day of disapointment of logging on to your site and seeing nothing new to entertain me!
How many weeks now? When can we start counting days?
I'm with Rach - it's been almost a week and still nothing new, there's only so many jobs I can apply for online before I need some other stimulation.
Ben xx
Are you happy??? I blogged I have had those photos up for a while just couldn't be bothered to write. As you can tell from the current blog I did it pretty rushed. Pooh to not data entry and not a cushy reception job where I spend all day on the net!
Lots of love ppl!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home