CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So everyone I am in CANADA oh CANADA!!!
I arrive yesterday arvo to the empty reception at the airport but Rach soon sped round the corner and threw my things in the back of her nissan micra! Another country, another sister. Very very very awesome to see the lovely lass and her man John the trucker.
So I am sitting here at the computer and it has been grey and raining all day and the sun has already gone to bed even though it is only 4:45pm but inside it is warm and happy and I am looking forward to hitting the snow and seeing 2 of my besties!
Will blog about the rest of my travels in europe at another stage, but until then I have a few points I would like to make:
I arrive yesterday arvo to the empty reception at the airport but Rach soon sped round the corner and threw my things in the back of her nissan micra! Another country, another sister. Very very very awesome to see the lovely lass and her man John the trucker.
So I am sitting here at the computer and it has been grey and raining all day and the sun has already gone to bed even though it is only 4:45pm but inside it is warm and happy and I am looking forward to hitting the snow and seeing 2 of my besties!
Will blog about the rest of my travels in europe at another stage, but until then I have a few points I would like to make:
- Do not message or call my Australian number (if you been using this at all I havent check it about 7 months)
- Do not message or call my Irish number
- Do not message or call my English number
- CALL OR MESSAGE MY CANADIAN NUMBER.... when I get it that is, will group email it in the next day
And to finish, Millsie the BBQ man strutting his stuff in oz...



5 Comments:
CANADA ALREADY?!
Can you believe it Mon? My, my, my... how time has flown!
Glad you've made it there safe and sound love. Are you there with Rach? I lose track of which Knoblanche sister is where!! ;o)
It will be great to see pics of you and Beth together - even better when I'm in then too! Not sure when that will be tho!
Much love xox
BBQ update - Bells has made a rule I can't keep it in the bedroom....I can see it from my bed though so all is good.
So when are you going to come and sample the delights of my cooking? It's got a side burner and everything...have no idea what to use it for but it looks the part.
Peace out
me
Millsie
I would love a big steak I will be there in approx 1 year and 24 days.
I am sure you are a wizz on that barbie you definitely look the part. Nice trackies.
Timmmy boy
I am here with Rach and as I write this Beth is snoring her head off to my left.
I can't believe I am in Canada too. Crazy days crazy.
Listen 'ere Mon, Al's very attached to his trackies so you just be careful. One more dig like that and I'm not cooking you a steak.
Bob the BBQ
P.S. I'm always in the background of photos :o(
yes, he is very attached to those shak pants. To the point where he wears them EVERY DAY! I was hoping with the warmer weather they would be replaced, but no joy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home