Friday, March 10, 2006

Impressive jars of jams!

Or 2,500 year old stone jars where the Lao ppl apparently stored their dead ancesters for a period of years before burying them else where. Impressive! There are a lot of unexploded mines all around here and lots of trenches and bomb crates. I was surprised that any of these jars still existed!!! Really cool, made you feel small beside something so unexplained (the theory above is just a theory) and ancient.



So now I am up to date ppl! As I didn't take photos for over a week because I was sick and stuff so next photos will be in Thailand! AND I AM HEADING TO THE BEACHES SOON! Missing you all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Love Could you go back and get me one of those jars I really like them.Can I also have the email address for that bus trip. There are a few people who may benefit from such a trip and I am sure we could find a toilet paper comp which would sponsor it.Enjoy chilling out in the sun and sand.x mum

6:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mon, i'm currently residing in the gladesville hilton, and you guessed it beautiful rack of lamb and yummy mashed potatoes plus veg for tea.
i have been absolutely spoilt rotten by your ma,(as usual), but slimey me taking advantage of a ma with 3 - soon to be 4, of her chicks missing!
loved the blob, adventures sound so fantastic, just enjoy everything and remember there's lots of us who are sending good spirits over to you to keep you safe - but you should listen to them sometimes! cheers jude

8:36 am  
Blogger Mon said...

JUDE THAT WAS VERY PAINFUL!!! ahhhhh a rack of lamb! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Well Jude i am glad someone is there to take advantage of all that fantastic cooking!! Yummy!!! I miss you spoiling me mum!!!!!
I am sitting at an internet cafe that has 180 degrees ocean views with the salty wind blowing in and cooling me down! Fantastic! I am at Koh Lanta a lovely little Island and on the cutest beach ever with a fantastic bangalow for $6!!! Mmmmh this is the life!...So I am still being spoilt

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home