I am in london still...well actually i just arrived!
HELLO PPL!
so chris and i have arrive in good old london town! yeah man it is true we have finally made it to the motherland! The convicts have returned!
so now that i have that yelling out of my system! I am liking london. I am liking living in a good old apartment thingy!
Reasons why i love living at Selina's london:
so chris and i have arrive in good old london town! yeah man it is true we have finally made it to the motherland! The convicts have returned!
WHOA! LONDON! 4 MONTHS OF MY TRAVELS ARE DONE THAT IS 1 THIRD OF THE YEAR! FRICKIN CRAZY!
so now that i have that yelling out of my system! I am liking london. I am liking living in a good old apartment thingy!
Reasons why i love living at Selina's london:
- they have triple j's hottest 100 ablum for this year and a CD player(no earphones)! AWESOME!
- I dont have to wear thongs in the shower! (though i keep forgetting)
- You can flush the toilet paper! All the countries I have travelled in you had to put it in the bin cause they have shit pipes!
- That I have clothes that i have not worn in the last 4 months! oh glorious jumpers that are NOT my polarfleece!
- they have a tv and dvd player
- That on the occasion that no one is there I can walk around in underwear! One of my favourite past times!
- I can COOK! I don't have to eat every meal in a resturant! Which is lucky as I cant afford it!
- I have my own room! With a double bed!
- I live just near rach and kimmy
- There are no dirty bogans have sex in the same dorm room as me!!!!
Oh I am loving it!
Ppl my UK mobile number is +447775934740 so if your sending me a message send it to that number! And if you want to break your bank give me a buzz! Though i suggest buying a UK calling card it will work out cheap cheap! Also write who you are in the message as i will have no bloody idea as I dont have my address book on this phone!
Take care ya
lots of love from the big city
MON


5 Comments:
niiiice! i cannot wait for all of those things.
and expect a message soon.
s
I'll be there soon too! Ye olde London town is looking so exciting!
Message on it's way
Mon I am so sorry I have been MIA!!!
I will write you an email tonight. Have started working afternoons and it's really hard to get to the internet cafe!
Miss you heaps!
Love Kel:-)
YAAAAYY!!! Isn't it good to finally get some space? I nearly died from bliss after getting back from Central America and four months of student residences, live-in with families, dorms, public hammocks and camping. Ahhh being able to walk around in your underwear...
oh lovely ppl I can't wait to see you ant and saz! So get your arses over here!!!Unfortunately I wont be there to greet either of you but I will be back soon! And not going to world cup so Ireland is still a goer!
Kelly you are forgive because you are so damn good looking!!!
And Kylie I am sucker for punishment because I am leaving again before my time is up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home