Hanging with the sister in luxury!
It was steamy but man we had a pool and an a/c luxury room!!! yeah!
So the time with ellen was a like an oasis on the horizon, that came and it just went to quickly! The Davis Hotel was awesome though a bit on gay side (not meaning happy)! Other then that we did a tiny bit of sightseeing but mainly shopped, shopped, ate at lovely places, got massages and shopped! And just enjoyed each other company!
Things I brought:
A pair of gold black high heels
A pair of purple, yellow, pink felt thongs
7 tshirts
2 pairs of jeans
1 bag
1 set of natural pearls
...So not the most practical buyer and a little to excess (I only came over with 7 tshirts so I basically double it in one shopping hit)
A Beautiful waterlilly at our good mate's Jim Thompsons house!
Bells and I at Jimmy T's House!
Us girls lapping it up at the pool! FANTASTIC! so much free shampoo and conditioner!
Oh the pool! That is ellen inbetween waterfalls! Lovely barr the American guy taking photos of his male thai lover as he attempted to swim.


Ellen on our beloved sky train! Oh yes that sweet sweet coolness and no traffic!
So had a ball with ellen and now missing her again! Damn you ellen damn you! It is just lucky we are seeing each other very soon! Meanwhile it was a perfect way to wrap up asia! As I can tell you once you gone luxury you can't go back!!! Well not in steamy 40 degree bangkok!
Lots of love ppl! I hope the world is treating you kindly!


2 Comments:
i dont understand your photos
maybe it is just me and my delirium. i will look at them again in a few days.
Beautiful mon- I am missing you too! Hope that you are having a great time and so looking forward to seeing you in London. Me, I am in Spain and the sun is shining, so all good xoxo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home