Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Its the Greek Islands baby!

Well loved ones!
I am in the Islands at the moment! Very cute just like out of the postcards but it is COLD!
CLEM is here which is most exciting! We are being budget traveller that means $1.80 chicken pitas for lunch and dinner and breakfast in our room (coco pops and milk! Yummy! I have actually really been missing cereal)! Chris has already eaten 10 pitas!!! Which is very impressive seeing as we have only been here for 5 days!
And not drinking out! Tried to do you proud mum and have sunset drinks at a beautiful place over looking the water only to find out that a coke was 4.50 euros! That is like $8 Australian! mmmh no! so we BYO 49cents drinks and found a nice free place to watch the sunset!
This computer wont upload photos so will have to try again later! Turkey in a few days!!!
Lots of love to everyone
MWAH mon

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm guys, i think you forgot something....


ME!

6:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kid.... don't talk to me about the cold I'm in BERLIN and its FFREAKIN FREEZING! But John and I are still having a great time just internetting to warm up our feet!
Love ya mwah mwah

11:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mon!

Just wanted to say Happy Easter!

Miss you lots:-(

Am at work but apparently on Christmas Day and Good Friday you get paid double time and a half. Europe here I come:-) hehe

Love you lots!

Love Kel

9:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mon!!!
Wow, looks like you're having fun! Your blog is cheering me up as it's 1.40am and I'm at bored at work! And unlike Kel, I don't get paid any extra for public holidays. :( Going to the races today -- soo excited but wish you were back here to get drunk with.
Missing you
xx

1:44 am  
Blogger Mon said...

shit sarah i knew we left something behind! okay we are in turkey catch up!

rach and john keep having an awesome time!!! can't wait to see you beautiful! have you organise canadian visa yet- I dont know how to put a question mark on this computer!

happy easter kel and laura just for the record i haven't work for 4 months now! WHOA excellent! just thought i would make you jealous! laura send me an email! kell i am going to reply to yours today!

mwah! lots of love to you all! even u skinny midget child like person in india

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home