Weird Dreams Party..
Ever since I arrived in Ireland I have been having the most craziest vivid dreams ever.
Here is some samples from them:
Here is some samples from them:
- Digging out a mass grave in Cambodia.
- Getting chased by people with knifes
- Being in a freak camp like in x-men
- Kissing a stranger by accident
- Being a monster with all these other monster being fed from this crazy fake purple monster with all these tits (feeding us orange juice)
- Drowning in a ship wreck but Harry Kewell saving me (this was a good dream!)
- Being told my relatives were dead
- Ellen telling me I was going to work reception for the rest of my life if I didn't get out now.
- Clem's male friend telling me off because I thought that they were together
- An old flame and I trying to get together but everything conspiring against us
- A pregnant lady swimming in a massive pool and a snake going after her and biting her.
Yep weird I know. Very weird.


12 Comments:
those weren't dreams mon...
Harry Kewell harry kewell harry kewell. (sang in the way I always sing it)
ps Saz I was waiting for your comment
you have to sleep next to aitken at night...i would be having weird dreams too
last night mon cackled in her sleep!
hehehehe
meanwhile i have boring dreams, for example the other night i dreamt that Anthea gave us a lecture about making sure we opened the bedroom door in the mornings.
woooooooo.
Mon- for the record I don't think you are going to be a receptionist forever (and I am not going to let you). You are way too creative and brilliant for such a boring fate.
Re wierd dreams- I have been having the craziest dreams too... I dreamt I spoke to god the other night and he told me that I will have a new job in 6 months... fingers crossed.
For those interested in deciphering their dreams:
http://www.soulfuture.com/dream_dictionary/dream_dictionary_main.asp
Man, I was laughing at Aitkens comment about Mon cackling in her sleep! I think we need to set up a blog specifically for what Mon says while she sleeps! Funny Shit!
that URL again is:
http://www.soulfuture.com
/dream_dictionary
/dream_dictionary_main.asp
...but all in one line. Sorry for that!
what are you eating over there???
patatoes??? scones??? bulmers??
cut back on something!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx
Ellen I hoping your dream comes true...mine not so much except Harry that was nice!
Clem buddy I think I need to cut back on all of the above. My main memory of my dream last night is my glasses kept falling off my head!
And there is nothing wrong with laughing in your sleep!
Don't worry kid, I think it might run in the family, I dreamt I had a baby the other day but didn't really want it so I took it to dad, who was a king in medievil time and left it with him but then there was a war on dad's kingdom and the baby got killed and I was really relieved because I really didn't want it but felt bad getting rid if it!!!
I blame mum for that one she told me that I was incapable of taking care of a hedgehog (or any other animal) so I asked her what was going to happen when I had a baby.... guess that little dream answered that question!
PS I find if you don't smoke crack just before you go to bed it often helps as well!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rach! That is a whacked out dream, but fairly funny!
Loved talking to you yesterday will give you a buzz soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home