ELLEN IS ENGAGED!!!!
My lovely sister Ellen is going to make an honest man of Millsie!!! He proposed to her on Friday night at the amazing resturant above Cruise bar over looking the harbour and she said... 'I have to ask Mon but I think so...' I gave her the go ahead so it is wedding ahoy!!!! Couldn't be happier for them, they are the perfect couple. Lucky you brought us those shots in New Zealand Millsie! May there be many more shots to come!!!
Though I have 1 questions:
Millsie do you realise that you are also marrying the family(mafia style)?


5 Comments:
Oh my goodness, another engagement!
CONGRATULATIONS ELLEN AND MILLSIE!
That is seriously beautiful news, guys. It has brought a tear to my eye as I munch down my weetbix.
Oh! So happy!!
xox
CONGRATS! I had a feeling this was coming... Very exciting news!
Thanks guys, it has been an amazing week and the best thing about it has been all the lovely reactions we have had from our friends and family.
I have turned into a big girl and am a bit obsessed with the ring! Can't wait to celebrate with you all in person.
xo
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
congrats guys!!!
xxx
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
congrats guys!!!
xxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home