I am alive...
Hey my lovely friends,
I am alive having issues with putting photos on and expensive internet. Mmmmmh damn them both.
So text blog again. I have been extremely slack on emailing, so I am going to let you know how I am going in point form, so here is my status list (i think that is how I spell status?!?):
Physical Status: TIRED, I keep thinking I am sleeping but I am really lying there with my eyes open(weird I know).
Mental Status: Postive! I think.
House Status: BUSY! We have friends staying galore! Last 2 nights have seen 6 ppl sharing a loft apartment, with only 2 double beds. All girls! And unlike the boys at my work like to imagine we don't run around naked(except for my cousin Sarah) having pillow fights. Though soon in April it is just going to be me and Rach... will be very lonely.
Job Status: I still have one!!! Working constantly at good old teppan, having quiet bitchy war with mega bitch waitress who seem set on making my work hell!!! I have been nicknamed 'teppan's golden girl'. Get awesome discounts and get away with a lot, which I should for working with all those lost boys (guys in their 30's that refuse to grow up, thus work in teppan, smoke pot, advoid relationships and snowboard)
SNOW Status: LOTS of it, snowing as I type! Oh snow, snow, snow.
Skiing Status: Improving, getting more confident going a heap faster, starting to do more jumps and went over the box in the park the other day!
Family and Friends Status: Visiters to canada include; mum and dad, clem and amy, Allie cat and my cousin Sarah! Loads of fun and more to come!
Love Status: Non- existant... I know surprising!
Well that just felt extremely self indulgent (I cant spell, deal with it) mmmmh but then I guess a blog is! eeeck.
Peace ppl. Much much much love to you all. Sorry for lack of emails. Sarah I will write you a big one next internet time!!!
Big love Mon
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXO
I am alive having issues with putting photos on and expensive internet. Mmmmmh damn them both.
So text blog again. I have been extremely slack on emailing, so I am going to let you know how I am going in point form, so here is my status list (i think that is how I spell status?!?):
Physical Status: TIRED, I keep thinking I am sleeping but I am really lying there with my eyes open(weird I know).
Mental Status: Postive! I think.
House Status: BUSY! We have friends staying galore! Last 2 nights have seen 6 ppl sharing a loft apartment, with only 2 double beds. All girls! And unlike the boys at my work like to imagine we don't run around naked(except for my cousin Sarah) having pillow fights. Though soon in April it is just going to be me and Rach... will be very lonely.
Job Status: I still have one!!! Working constantly at good old teppan, having quiet bitchy war with mega bitch waitress who seem set on making my work hell!!! I have been nicknamed 'teppan's golden girl'. Get awesome discounts and get away with a lot, which I should for working with all those lost boys (guys in their 30's that refuse to grow up, thus work in teppan, smoke pot, advoid relationships and snowboard)
SNOW Status: LOTS of it, snowing as I type! Oh snow, snow, snow.
Skiing Status: Improving, getting more confident going a heap faster, starting to do more jumps and went over the box in the park the other day!
Family and Friends Status: Visiters to canada include; mum and dad, clem and amy, Allie cat and my cousin Sarah! Loads of fun and more to come!
Love Status: Non- existant... I know surprising!
Well that just felt extremely self indulgent (I cant spell, deal with it) mmmmh but then I guess a blog is! eeeck.
Peace ppl. Much much much love to you all. Sorry for lack of emails. Sarah I will write you a big one next internet time!!!
Big love Mon
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXO


3 Comments:
well mon that sounds great except for the sleeping bit. have you tried having a nip of alcohol before bed to help you sleep? no i didnt think you would have tried that.
miss ya
and yes email me but dont spend all your money on internet. can't you find some sugardaddy there somewhere? he doesnt even need to be loaded, just have a laptop and wireless?
how is chad???
That is the problem chris I am missing the chad!
Promise to look for him tonight!
Hopefully he has a laptop and wireless.... mmmmh what a sweet sweet dream
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home