Monday, February 19, 2007

Random blog ahead...

Okay some photos ppl!!!

AUSTRALIA DAY!!!

Mum the outfit you sent me to wear was just a little brief. Esp when I answer the door to our male neighbours and about 20 of their male friends, ops!

The girls being AUSTRALIAN!!!



CLEM AND AMY CAME TO WHISTLER

These awesome girls came to visit but this is the only photo I got of them... I know LAME!!! It was good times all round.



SARAH (aka bad influence cousin) CAME TO VISIT

... and shouted me a stay in the Fairmont Hotel in Vancouver!!! Very nice, sauna, spa, clean sheets, bathrobes, room service... who am I?!? And why do I have my own bed?!? Freak out in a good way



Cath, sarah and I strolling around Stanley Park. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

PHOTOS OF THE MOUNTAIN

Just to show you how beautiful it is and how much snow there is!!!




CATH'S LEFT ME!!!!!!!! AND WHISTLER

Photo of our last apre after cath's last day skiing! Ahhhh we miss you cath, it just isn't the same without you rubbing my feet in bed.
Cath crying because she is going to miss us and teppan soooooo much!!!

COME BACK CATHY!!! Since you left the washing up has piled up, the snow has melted and there is an empty space in my heart and bed!!!! Big love girlfriend.

ALSO NEWS FLASH I AM GOING TO ARGENTINA ON THE 10TH OF APRIL TO HANG WITH KYLIE FOR A MONTH! I AM LEAVING WHISTLER IN A MONTH!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK monique, I officially look like the most feral trashbag in your blog! Seeing those pics has made my day and hearing about how much you miss me and my washing up skills brings a tear to my eye...good times!

12:11 pm  
Blogger hiedistar said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

6:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO Darling the flag was for a pole NOT pole dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think I need to send James Bond Matt Damon or some secret agent to extradite you home....now!I hope the sore shoulder from the snow up your nose accident is ok.xx

10:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME the bad influence???? syeah right!!

sorry i haven't gotten in contact with you i'm a mole...
miss you both!!

god i had such a ball staying with you i can't wait until you come home!

put a killer photo of the 3 of us on Nan's fridge we are now immortal! whats happenin over there?? how's ol mate jimmy??

miss you lots and love ya more!!
Sar
xoxoxox

2:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home