Kylie's Home
Kylie and trio of Chocolate! The kitchen also gave Kylie a cheesecake dessert for free because they were impressed with her looks and the fact that we were tourist in a non tourist area!
Dinner with one of Kylies friends (who I am not going to try and spell her name because I suck)- She speaks really GOOD spanish in a higher pitched voice. She says she is not fluent but she is (i should know because I took a 2 week course and all I can say is HOLA).
- Her wardrobe is AWESOME. BA is full of funky boutiques selling kick arse clothes. I feel like a complete dag (ah how long has it been since I used that word) beside her. The rock indie look is mainstream here.
- She is a slave to the well groomed lifestyle that is the Argentine women. Yep manicures, pedicures and waxing regularly but seriously at this price who wouldnt be!
- She is in love with her job and this country. Sorry to any of you that thought you would get her back soon but she is definitely at home walking the streets of BA, eating at the funky cafes and hanging with her varied collection of lovely friends.
A brief run down on whats been happening because I need to get out and see a grave yard so Kylie doesn't kick my arse when I see her:
I have been sleeping in! Without Rach beside me! Chilling out eating at amazing cafes, hanging out with Kylies expat and local friends. Friday night ended with Kylie and I dancing literally on top of the tables to old school madonna, the cure and other great 80's and 90's hits. Eating empandanas. Drinking lots of red wine. Going to a design fair and shopping. Checking out the sights. Catching up with Gemma (also from uni). Hanging at the apartment. Dealing with no hot water (we are becoming smelly). And gossiping!
Me, Kylie and Gemma red wine ahoy!


4 Comments:
Ahhhh, I love trashbags being reunited!
Meanwhile - Thailand for 3 months? Man! I'd LOVE to come visit!!!
Hmmmm...
aaaaah
i want to come over right now. can i get there for 300 dollars? and would it be silly to come over when i have about 1.2 days leave accrued thus far? that's long enough to see everything and get one table-top dance in?
i want to go to BA! It looks awesome... all except for smelly mon--- (poo-ee!!) nah, I'd deal with smelly mon just to see you and Argentina!! xxx
Sarah and Tim the answer is YES! But Tim I have to warn you that if my money doesnt last I wont be there for 3 months.
Clem it is okay I will buy some perfume if you get here in less then 3 weeks!
Miss you all
MWAH
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home