Thursday, March 15, 2007

I WOKE UP BEING KISSED ON THE LIPS LAST NIGHT...

By RACHAEL! Yes my sister! Mistaken identity I hope!
I pushed her away told her to f#%K off then turn on my side. Only for her to move over and spoon me and proceed to kiss me on the shoulder.
I pushed her away and yelled at her that "I am not your f*#king boyfriend, GO AWAY!" which is when she and beth woke up!
I AM IN SHOCK AND NEED COUNSELLING!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the most disgusting thing I have ever experienced.

Cath, Chris, Sarah and Ant all those times that you pretended to play footsies with me or did the casual spoon are now so innocent.

And by the way DO NOT CALL MY PHONE AFTER SUNDAY AS MY CONTRACT ENDS ON SATURDAY! Alas I am uncontactable, geeze what will you all do... Cry I know!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

that's karma, mon. send your love over and over to your unsuspecting bedmates (i.e. me) and it will eventually come back around to you!!!

3:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me piss myself! I can totally picture your reaction Mon. Hilarious!

11:57 am  
Blogger Clementine said...

how funny mon... yes sir- our mega spoon at Gallipoli looks very tame indeed!

4:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah hahahahhahha gold jerry.

Good to hear your shared bed adventures continue!

11:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please post something on your blog sometime. with no totally-out-of-synch text message convos i am feeling like you have not gone overseas but to another planet!

ps the only photo i have in alice is the huge one of you and me from our last HURRAH! in dubbers. it's not doing much for my reputation as a non lesbian.

10:39 am  
Blogger Clementine said...

mon--- what's with the absence of blogs! find a comp in argentina- i miss you!!!

10:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey at least i didn't kiss you..i may have got nude in bed with rach but there was no physical contact!!!

2:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Monique, at least I didn't get NUDE unlike SOME people

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home