Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Girls the girls


You can't keep us girls apart! If you know us Knoblanche girls you know that we are a force to be reckon with, in the words of Ben (selina's husband) 'If you can't beat them join them'! So it is has been about 2 years since we have all been together! And it was definitely a fantastic reunion!!! There was excessive drinking, good food, nice resturants, long talks, heat arguements and of course dance offs! Some of my favourite songs that we shaked our booty to include Alexander Bettle, Nose Bleed Section and all those fantastic 90's tunes that Selina inflicted on us oh yes there is nothing like a bit of Vanilla Ice!

Alas it was short lived as Ellen headed back to Aus on saturday! So now we are back to 3 ! I am loving staying at Selina but as of yesterday decided that this Saturday I am going to head to lovely Spain to learn Spanish... which should be very bloody interesting because I am so retarded at English! Well in the words of Apollo or Polio (our pot smoking hotel owner in Cambodia) why the hell not?!

Rach's Birthday dinner.

Dancing up a storm! Can't remember why I was doing this move but I know it was related to the song. Below again dance off Rach pulling the moves!

Shots from a few of the other dinners and nights! ahhhh I love my sisters and brother in law! Everyone sigh.


The gang minus ben's footy legs!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're awesome photo's mon! You've got such cool sisters (well, I'm assuming Selina is cool cause I havent me ther yet) and there's nothing like family to warm the cockels of your heart!

I bet your folks are proud! (and jealous too!!!)

Love Tim xoxo

10:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly are a talented photographer Mon. Am missing you guys back in Oz, but 'there's no place like home'. At least one of us missed out on the travel bug, otherwise mum and dad would be devastated.

Good decision re Spain- from what I can gather from Mum you are going to Salamanca, which is supposed to be fantastic.

xoxo

3:16 pm  
Blogger Mon said...

It was a fantastic time!
I miss you ellen come back!!!
I am going to salamanca! Should be very cool and relaxing in a student apartment in a share room! mmmmh maybe not!!!
Well lots of love ppl!
Miss you all!
Tim I hope you are warming ppl hearts in sydney and selina isn't cool at all! She is SUPER COOL!

2:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have you know I'm warming more than their hearts Mon...

;-)

Hi Mrs Knoblanche!

3:47 pm  
Blogger trashbags said...

TIMOTHY!

4:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim dont worry I suffer from cold feet too.Boy Moni you must have fantastic looking parents after seeing the photos of the beautiful four!!!

7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home