Saturday, May 27, 2006

MISSING

DINO THE DINOSAUR, HE IS 2 TONED GREEN FURRY AND BIG. LAST SEEN BEING RIPPED OUT OF MY ARMS BY A DRUNK SPANISH MAN AT ATAUAPA BAR SALAMANCA. WHO PROMPTLY DISAPPEARED TAKING INTOXICATED DINO WITH HIM.

note to self; must learn how to say "come back with my dinosaur you bastard" in Spanish

photos to come.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh poor Dino! Lost in a foreign country without his mum!

10:10 am  
Blogger Mon said...

yeah dino is in some weird spanish guys bedroom now! WEIRD! just wait for the photos!
Ant you are coming sooooo soon!!!
YAY

7:42 pm  
Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

hahahaha

9:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mon

This is your long lost Stockland Piccadilly buddy. Thought I should blog you after all this time. I just found your blog address on some old paperwork. Have been wondering how you were going OS. I can't possibly catch up on all of the goss in one go but hope your well and sounds like your having fun fun fun!!!!!etc....... cheers jo sully

1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home