No comprendo
I DON´T UNDERSTAND!!!
That is basically what I say the whole of my Spanish class and another favourite is No se! I don´t know!
I have moved to the lovely Salamanca for 2 weeks of intensive Spanish classes living in a Spanish apartment with a Welsh girl and a Brazilian girl. The apartment is amazing and has the best views in town but the girls are a bad influence on me! They are leading me astray. Too much alcohol!
In Spain nothing gets kicking till after midnight and unlike good old london town the drinks are cheap cheap! I am talking there is a bar that just does 1 euro shots and nothing else!
Any how we went out for a welcome drinkie on Sunday night only to land me with a massive hang over and little sleep for my first day of ´not being able to understand a word and you can´t speak english school´.
That is basically what I say the whole of my Spanish class and another favourite is No se! I don´t know!
I have moved to the lovely Salamanca for 2 weeks of intensive Spanish classes living in a Spanish apartment with a Welsh girl and a Brazilian girl. The apartment is amazing and has the best views in town but the girls are a bad influence on me! They are leading me astray. Too much alcohol!
In Spain nothing gets kicking till after midnight and unlike good old london town the drinks are cheap cheap! I am talking there is a bar that just does 1 euro shots and nothing else!
Any how we went out for a welcome drinkie on Sunday night only to land me with a massive hang over and little sleep for my first day of ´not being able to understand a word and you can´t speak english school´.


5 Comments:
ah mon, it all looks so good, love the phots and sharing your anzac experience.
isn't the sangria a blast, i still love that stuff, will find a bar and have a litre with your ma...very soon, cheers jude
I'm so jealous Monny!!!
Living in Spain is my dream.
But it sounds like you're doing me proud:-)
Miss you lots chicken.
Love Kel:-)
P.S Watch out for the Brazilian those people are crazy! hehe
Ooops I should read things before I post them.
I just realised I called you Monny:-) hehe
haha kelly Paloma (the brazillian) was reading that!!!
But yes she is crazy! you just have to ask Jack!!! A bit of a long story but the short of it is that Jack is our new house mate, he works for the school! Eve and I got him wasted and he came home and climb into bed with Paloma!!! She hadn´t actually met him yet! But she let him fall asleep in her bed with her only asking ´Who are you?´ She didn´t want to be rude but finally she managed to kick him out! We have been laughing non stop about it.
And Jude Yep loving the sangria!!! And coke and red wine rocks my world! Also a cheeky tapa is also great but the last one I got had like intestines and liver in it! Ops yuck!
Lots of love ppl
Mon
Chhhhhhheee. Como esta tu espanol?? No es facile, no?
Hay unos frases de Argentina para vos:
No me molestes! (Do not molest me! = Get away from me sleazy spanish guy I do not want to talk to you! = one of the first phrases I learnt!)
Donde esta mi cambio? (Where is my change? = I know I am foreign but I am not rich dodgy taxi driver!)
Hijo de puta! (Son of a... = Used widely, not really offensive. E.g. Can be used when your team is not winning the futbol match.)
I do not know what else to include! Most things do not translate into Spanish Spanish...and I do not want to get you in trouble! (E.g. every girl here is a "chica" but I think that means prostitute in spain!)
Suerte! besos xx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home