Gamble everything for....





BEN LEE! oh he is just so dreamy! hehe! We went to his gig on last sunday after we played extremely well against Brazil and let me tell you it was AMAZING! It was like a personal gig and we (ant, saz and myself) were right in front! He even played the song I requested 'Ache for you'!
We then spent good quailty time with Ben after the gig. Sitting beside him while he signed for fans adding our comments and jumping in the background of everyone's photos! Big night lots of fun! Aussie gig in dublin after a great football game can't get much better then that!!

ps Heath it totally rocked! One of his best gigs behind hopetoun secret gig! lovely!
pss ellen wished you were there with me Big love!


7 Comments:
My goodness kid mixing with the rich and famous Ben Lee in photo and an Irish professor from Dublin putting comments on your blog what next?
Wow guys!
That's waaaaaaaaaaaaay cool. Bonnie will be jealous, I reckon!
And aitken - i love the photo with you and they girls and Ben... you look beautiful!
Lotsa love from the poof xxx
Wow, crazy, im not angry girls, IM IMPRESSED!!!!
but sarah what is going on? from what i can decipher, you are falling out of a bunk obviously designed and styled and painted in the 60's. Thats why you fell out of course, nothing to do with weight or alchol intake.
Hmm if that isnt you falling out of a bunk. Please disregard last paragraph.
Meanwhile, mon! Nat and Laura, they were our fellow trashbags in Olomouc! Didnt know they had just left you to come drink with us! Meanwhile cheeky goss, Nat was hooking up with a diesel mechanic from Bathurst in our dorm named SCOOTER!
chris i think i am trying to get INTO my bed
where are you?
Mmmmh chris saz was actually trying to get into her bed! meanwhile drunkenly i pull clem off her top bunk last night onto the floor...but didn't get a photo! totally going to bag nat out for hooking up with bogan scooter!!!
WE WANT AN EMAIL FULL OF GOSS!!!
mum we are mixing with the cream of society as always after all Ant is a princess!!!
We love ben!!!!
Wow Mon- I really wish that I was there too. Ben Lee always reminds me of you and makes me feel so happy (and sad at the same time).
I ache for you- not in the Ben Lee song sense of the word- but I feel like a piece of me is missing here.
But on the upside... I am so happy that you are having fun and doing great things. What an amazing journey. Make the most of it- the 9-5 grind will always be there!
I know ellen I am going back to it on MONDAY! noooooooo!!!
Meanwhile I requested ache for you for you!!! I miss you too! We need to work out a way to chat!
I love ben!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home