Saturday, June 03, 2006

The people you meet in Hungarian baths....

A fine example is the lady we (jo and myself) talked to for a good old 20mins in the 36 degrees bath. The level of information that the steam and water extracted from her was really quite alarming.
  • She is from the bahamas originally from Germany
  • She is 42 years old
  • She is considered the "bomb" in lingerie modelling in the bahamas
  • "If anyone wants a professional, good looking model in the bahamas it is me"
  • "In the bahamas I am a big fish in a small pond."
  • She is married to a man that looked like 10mins in the sauna would kill him! Yep he was on the downward slide of 80
  • She has 12 cats. They sleep on her bed
  • Cats are "people with four paws"
  • Her cats like strawberries, watermelon, asparagus and sushi. They DO NOT like fish or cat food! Of course!
  • She makes the males cat wear jeans/nappies so that they can't have sex with the females. She changes them 3 times daily
  • One smart tom cat has worked out how to take off his pants! Thus having his way with the ladies! It really is to be expected!
  • She also likes to watch her cats mate. This is comment was followed by a graphic description of the cats different mating techniques. After all they are like humans and have sex differently. One is smooth and makes the females come to him the other is a horny bastard and grabs the chicks and drags them around till they give in! Only to repeat it to them again and again! That is cat rape but I didn't tell her that!

Mmmh great fun nothing like being semi naked with a phsyco in a bath trying not to piss yourself laughing at them and keep a straight face saying things like "Oh thats interesting" and "isn't that funny"

Meanwhile I am going to post party photos of Spain really soon but just had to share that random event jo and I encountered today! The baths are fantastic and just the best experience! In hot steamy water outside on a cold rainy day! Meanwhile Jo got cat lingerie model's email address because they really seemed to connect!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Love I think dad would have been thrilled with your cat; bath etc experience do you think you could give him the address?Stay away from the alcohol it makes you loose things like very cute pets!!

10:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's my dino? If I'd known you were so random (although judging by the rest of your sisters I should have known) I'd never have entrusted you with him

1:03 am  
Blogger Mon said...

Ahhhh ben! Man he got dinonapped! That is all I can say! I put my friends out to find him but to no cigar!
Mum gave dad's email address to cat lady!
Lots of love ppl!

6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home