The ppl you meet in Brataslavia...
Okay Jo and myself are sitting in a bar in Slovakia calmly minding own business discussing the awesome BLACK EYED PEAS concert we had just seen!!! It was rockin when a 60+ Italian man sits down because he just had to come and talk to us because he was drawn to us after watching us.
He had a few handy insights that that he just knew about us from our body language and conversation.
Jo according to drunk insight man is;
He had a few handy insights that that he just knew about us from our body language and conversation.
Jo according to drunk insight man is;
- Is spiritually powerful
- a original human being
- strong genetics
- Is a fantastic friend that would give her life for you
While I am;
- Inner emotional turmoil
- think I am always right (to which I replied I am!)
- Talk too much and don't listen
- That I am lost and jo will help get me down right alley (think he meant road)
Mmmh got to love these insightful people!
Post photos soon! And all that jazz! Keep it real lots of love!


2 Comments:
oh my god he is amazing. spot on! haha
hope you got his card for future psychic revelations
meanwhile i think we are up to some simultaneous blogging action right now
I thought he was pretty spot on too! hehehe
And Saz now we are simultaneously travelling together again!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home