Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hola I am a slack arse!

Okay it was a little while ago but seriously I have been busy I swear it! It might of been busy getting drunken in other parts of europe but I was busy none the less!

Let me just set the scene for spain and probably the reason why my spanish is hopeless! I arrived to be greeted by my housemates and a night out.... 1 bottle of red, 1 bottle of champagne, 3 shots, 1 litre of vodka later and I am at school with the worse hang over at 8:30am!

And that is not where the fun stop the only night I stay in, Eve and I managed to drink 5 jugs of sangria till 3:30am! So basically lots of fun! Have to say a big thank you to all the rockin ppl I met there! I had a blast with you all and you have to track me down where ever I am in the world and party! Maybe even one day in Oz!!! WHOA!

So here are the photos from Spain! I WANT TO GO BACK! Give me your job Maquil!

This was the lovely wine bar opposite our apartment! Mmmh loving that!
The roof of the church in Salamanca! I think I have a thing for pretty roofs! I love them like a fat kid loves chocolate.

Paloma in the Plaza Mayor! A few sunny afternoon spent hanging out here. Nice.
The Housemates! Minus random bed jumping Jack! Arjan(dutch), eve(welsh but hiding major English heritage and LOVE), me and Paloma (brazillian)

Greg getting booty danced in his face and head all night! Loves it!
Me, Rodrigo and Maquil.
Eve giving Spanish lessons to locals at the Litre vodka for 5 euro pub! No wonder I suck at spanish.

Me and greg and ppl we actually don't know! but hey why the hell not!

The guysThe girls - Sarah, Pip and Eve! Ahhh lovely.


Paloma and I swinging around the street pole on my last night out! It might be 4:30am and I have to get up at 6:30am to get the bus but hey it's Spain! mmmh but falling asleep on the bench in the Prado Art Gallery the next day wasn't my finest moment! hehehe.

Wish I could put up all my photos of spain but time is money! Loving it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MON!

Love the pics / stories. Brilliant!

I've got lots of goss so I do plan on writing an email soon - have had a big few last days and this Friday (PARTY OF THE CENTURY AT EZRAYS) sets to create a few more stories too.

Loving yoooooooooooouuu(r blog)

xoxoxox

9:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mon- you are a little ray of sunshine in our day. It is nice to know that there is a world outside the MLC tower of power

xoxo

11:50 am  
Blogger Mon said...

It is only my pleasure to serve you!!!
Lots of big love to you all!

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home