Tuesday, July 04, 2006

So I might have just answered the phones ...

“Good Afternoon Stockland Piccadilly Monique speaking ahhhh I mean ahhh Penco yep Penco Penco Group Monique speaking”
Piccadilly is haunting me! Yep that is right ppl I am working! After having an interview this morning I started this job straight away! Can you believe it! Working again and as a bloody receptionist! Well at least for today it is a temp role but looks like I have work here and in other companies fairly solidly until my Mummy comes to visit in August! So that is rockin but not at the same time! Alas the downfall of the eternal backpacker…money!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those interested in stalking Monique, please do so through this website

http://www.pencogroup.ie/Home/Index/Penco.html

Pink is the new black! Penco is the new Stocklands! Like, totally... yeah!

10:24 am  
Blogger Mon said...

Okay timmy!
That is scarey!
Whoa man! I can't understand Irish ppl at all! I am like I am sorry but can you spell your name... then it ends up being something totally normal. Then they have all these crazy spellings for completely normal names like Eoghan is pronuced OWEN!Ahhhh it is like a completely other language.

7:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just tell them all to ffossip Mon!

9:59 pm  
Blogger Mon said...

Mum I don't even know what that means!!! Oh god there is no hope!

3:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got tongue tied the first time i answered the phone!!!
"good morning sydney head and neck cancer institute, clementine speaking"
there is just something about it that makes it not roll off the tongue easily!!! i feel your pain!

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home