Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ciao, my sis is 30! (said in a very bad italian accent)

So I am in Italy in a beautiful amazing villa just a few hours out of Roma with the family. Yes the whole family for the first time in 3 years we are all together again. 3 years. All together to celebrate Selinas 30th birthday in style. We have been eating great food, hanging by the pool, playing frisbee, ping ponging it up, getting extremely competitive when it comes to 31 (card game - does everyone in the room know how to count to 24 not 23???) and general birthday fun. Great time had by all but at the end of the week not only were we celebrating Selinas birthday but also the fact that we are all 'different' and that while selina finds my crapido italian accent hilarious rach does NOT.

The family together again... ahhhh lovely.

Millsie on a tractor...
Selina blowing out all her 30 candles(now that is a big mouth)!Check out the cake, Selina as a baby. Total mission transporting it from london on easyjet to roma but with the help of a baking tray and some clever impro it got there in one piece.
30 year old and 30 years with kids... Me and some old buildings.Ellen looking thoughtful in the foreground. Millsie running around in the background and Rach doing the dishes. Arent you lucky I explain that photo for you?!Ping Pong ahoy! Bring it on. Please note that selina is doing a victory dance. Anyone for a steak the size of your head... Rach.Dad and the snake. Ellen caught this snake sneaking through the kitchen window and Dad gentlely ushering it away from the villa.Half of these photos are from rachs camera as my memory card is full full full. And Rachs new camera can take photos under water....
The family. Happy.... This was at the beginning of the week. hehehe
As for photos of London... eeck you know you have been to a city often when you dont take one photo there. Such was my time in London. Not one. Even though I saw Big Ben and other numerous landmarks for the first time thanks to a much needed tour. Though it can be pretty much said that my time in London was spent as it always is... in pubs.

Heading to Roma tomorrow for a week. Should be rockin. Will keep you posted. And for the record I will be home in about 1 month and 19 days or so. Crazy.

Ciao my loves

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hey MON!!!
Just want to say I love checking your blog and seeing what you're up to - its great to see all your family - now I can see what yoúr real sisters look like (to see what I really have to aim for - even though lots of people think we already look like sisters)...also have you changed email addy? - I've sent you a few emails but they all bounce back! Also, now I have a blog http://sam-mavieparisienne.blogspot.com/
Keep living it up in Italy!! See you again one day!! Love sam

9:41 am  
Blogger hiedistar said...

Awwwww happy families! I can almost hear the Seventh Heaven theme song starting up.

"SeeeeevvvveeeeNNNNNth HEAVEN!"

If only you had three brothers and it would all make sense.

4:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely to have your whole family together Mon... That first pic of all of you is just gorgeous.

Its made me all misty!!

xx

ps - I'm
so excited about you coming home I just almost we-ed myself.

2:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha kylie yeehhhhh

9:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome. all of you together. i love that the snake was endangered. lots of goosebumps reading that one and seeing you all together in molta bella italia! (Forte Crapido accente!)

Can't wait until you get home.. What date are you flying in?!??

9:56 pm  
Blogger Mon said...

Clem babe I have no idea, am yet to change my ticket but probably around about the 20th of June.

Sam havent changed my email. That is weird.

3:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home